Restaurant Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Restaurant Insurance Information
So you own a restaurant?
Now how do you protect your investment?
What are you doing to be prepared if there were a fire?
Would your customers stay loyal to you if you were closed for 6 months due to a fire or catastrophic storm?
Are your employees properly trained when it comes to workplace safety?
Do you have a return-to-work program in place to help mitigate the cost of injured employees?
We help answer those questions, but not only that, we provide real solutions for our Restaurant clients that include:
- Safety program implementation (including training resources, videos, toolbox talks, etc.)
- Employee Return to Work program implementation (including program overview, printed materials, forms, and other resources)
- Online OSHA logging and reporting forms
- Industry-focused workplace safety resources
- An insurance program that provides a blanket of coverage for the risks that you don't want to "self-insure"
What makes us different from every other agency in town?
- Our clients enjoy our risk management counsel and program implementation at absolutely no additional cost
- We assess all facets of your risk management program, not JUST the insurance part of it
- We truly assess your needs and risk tolerance, to develop a plan where you can reduce your insurance cost by retaining certain risks yourself, implement safety and other plans to minimize your risk, avoid certain risks by completely avoiding them, and "outsource" a large portion of risk to an insurance company
Our general recommendations for Restaurant Insurance include:
- General Liability (this provides coverage for bodily injuries and property damages that you become liable for, this is extremely important for high traffic businesses like restaurants)
- Equipment Breakdown (this exposure can be high as many restaurants are quite dependent upon refrigeration units and cooking equipment)
- Crime Coverage (if cash is handled, the risk of a hold-up/theft can be a problem, and something that we address in our insurance packages)
- Product Liability (product liability insurance provides coverage for food poisoning and allergic reactions to ingredients, while proper storage temperatures and allergy awareness play a big part in this, issues can still happen and as such, product liability is a crucial part of any restaurant insurance package)
- Automobile Liability and Physical Damage (if employees are running errands using their own vehicles, you may have auto liability exposure even if you don't own any automobiles, this is an important coverage to discuss with your Absolute Integrity Commercial Account Services Representative)
- Workers Compensation (exposures come from cuts, burns, heavy lifting, and other interactions. Workers compensation should be a critical, and generally required, part of your insurance program)
- Business Income with Extra Expense (this coverage replaces your income, generally for up to 12 months, after a covered loss... this can also include the Extra Expenses required to temporarily open up shop at a temporary location in order to maintain your customers while a damaged location is being rebuilt)
- Other Coverages (cyber liability, employment practices liability, inland marine, and other coverages options are available and may be recommended depending upon your specific operation)
What to do next:
1. Contact Absolute Integrity Insurance at 317-883-1316
2. Set up a no cost consultation with a Commercial Account Services Representative