Thinking of a fun and exciting career that embraces your technical skills? A career that utilizes the best technology, earns respect, fosters teamwork and collaboration, encourages lifelong learning, and empowers leadership.
Working for Absolute Integrity Insurance comes with a lot of perks and benefits, too! These include:
Believe it or not, a career in insurance just might be the opportunity that embraces all of this and more!
Absolute Integrity Insurance is currently reviewing applicants for the following positions in our Greenwood, Indiana office:
- Competitive Compensation - this includes a guaranteed salary to help you sleep peacefully at night, plus commissions for new sales and growth (for Insurance Advisors), as well as profit-sharing bonuses paid to all team members
- Community Service Paid Time Off - team members are each given 2 full workdays off per year, fully paid, when you are donating your time to a local charity or charitable event (and don't worry, if you don't already have a favorite charity, we'll help you with some ideas and event opportunities to participate in)
- No-Questions Asked Paid Time Off - who wants to "call in sick", we don't require that or doctors notes here! Our team members enjoy an extremely generous, above average, paid time off plan
- Summertime Half Days Off - what could be better than leaving 3 hours early on two Friday's a year during summer time?
- Extremely Flexible Work Schedules - we have 4 work schedule options available to team members (and a 5th one that was made special for returning moms coming back off maternity leave)
- Industry-Leading Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave program - planning to have children? The core of what we do is protecting families, therefore, we are also passionate about protecting our own team member families as well and giving them the time they need at home after having a new baby. Our plan includes 12 paid weeks off at a generous % of normal pay plus the ability to use accrued PTO hours for additional compensation during your time of leave! In addition, returning mothers are given a flexible return to work schedule at reduced hours with full pay.
- Work from Home Days - certain tenured team members are given the option to work from home every now and then, when proving they can be productive, and who demonstrate responsibility inside and outside of the office
- Staff Mocha Days - yeah, we do that too! About once a month, and sometimes more often, you'll get your choice of an amazing beverage at a specialty café (sometimes we try new places, not just Starbucks every month). We do this to thank our team members for their commitment even when some days just feel longer than others.
- Pathways and Milestones Program - who doesn't love recognition? We do! We have a program that encourages recognition within the office for meeting career milestones, tenure years, etc. Awards, trips, cash, and more!
- Ownership Opportunities - Once certain targets are met, you can actually gain a financial interest in your developed book of business (this is for Insurance Advisors only) - this does not include actual ownership of any shares of Absolute Integrity Insurance, but rather a financial interest in your book of business (that is wholly owned by Absolute Integrity Insurance)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans - these are expected to become available in 2018
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions - this is also expected to become available in 2018
If a career at Absolute Integrity sounds like it might be of interest to you or if you want to learn more, we want to hear from you! If one of the above Open Positions interests you, please apply through those links above. If you feel you have an interest that isn't quite contemplated in the above positions, feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us page for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!