Thinking of a fun and exciting career that embraces your technical skills? A career that utilizes the best technology, earns respect, fosters teamwork and collaboration, encourages lifelong learning, and empowers leadership.
Believe it or not, a career in insurance just might be the opportunity that embraces all of this and more!
Absolute Integrity Insurance is currently reviewing applicants for the following positions in our Greenwood, Indiana office:
Insurance Advisor I - As an insurance advisor, your week might have looked something like this: you may have sold new accounts and worked with existing accounts, you presented several client proposals, you gave input to management for opportunities to improve our firm and processes, your input was appreciated, you worked with and developed potential new business prospects and managed your network of contacts including mortgage companies and other local businesses. You undoubtedly met your new business goal and made lots of money, too! You were a superstar this week!
Client Service Representative I - As a client service representative, every day is different and fun! Your day may have included receiving telephone calls from existing clients with questions regarding their accounts, you may have collaborated with Insurance Advisors on the best ways to service our clientele, you enjoyed the ability to have your voice heard to management when it came to ways you felt we could improve our firm and business. You made a lot of people happy by providing world class, prompt service, and were empowered to go above and beyond to serve others, without being tied down to corporate manuals and rule books. You were empowered to say YES when it came to helping and serving our firm's clients. You had fun this week, earned a competitive wage and benefits, and look forward to coming in tomorrow!
Working for Absolute Integrity Insurance comes with a lot of perks and benefits, too! These include:
- Competitive Compensation - this includes a guaranteed salary to help you sleep peacefully at night, plus commissions for new sales and growth (for Insurance Advisors), as well as profit-sharing bonuses paid to all team members
- Community Service Paid Time Off - team members are each given 2 full workdays off per year, fully paid, when you are donating your time to a local charity or charitable event (and don't worry, if you don't already have a favorite charity, we'll help you with some ideas and event opportunities to participate in)
- No-Questions Asked Paid Time Off - who wants to "call in sick", we don't require that or doctors notes here! Our team members enjoy an extremely generous, above average, paid time off plan
- Summertime Half Days Off - what could be better than leaving 3 hours early on two Friday's a year during summer time?
- Extremely Flexible Work Schedules - we have 4 work schedule options available to team members (and a 5th one that was made special for returning moms coming back off maternity leave)
- Industry-Leading Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave program - planning to have children? The core of what we do is protecting families, therefore, we are also passionate about protecting our own team member families as well and giving them the time they need at home after having a new baby. Our plan includes 12 paid weeks off at a generous % of normal pay plus the ability to use accrued PTO hours for additional compensation during your time of leave! In addition, returning mothers are given a flexible return to work schedule at reduced hours with full pay.
- Work from Home Days - certain tenured team members are given the option to work from home every now and then, when proving they can be productive, and who demonstrate responsibility inside and outside of the office
- Pathways and Milestones Program - who doesn't love recognition? We do! We have a program that encourages recognition within the office for meeting career milestones, tenure years, etc. Awards, trips, cash, and more!
- Ownership Opportunities - Once certain targets are met, you can actually gain a financial interest in your developed book of business (this is for Insurance Advisors only) - this does not include actual ownership of any shares of Absolute Integrity Insurance, but rather a financial interest in your book of business (that is wholly owned by Absolute Integrity Insurance)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans - these are expected to become available in 2018
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions - this is also expected to become available in 2018
If a career here sounds like it might be of interest to you or if you want to learn more, we want to hear from you! Please Contact Us and in the Comments section mention that you are interested in a career at Absolute Integrity Insurance and we'll reach back out to you to discuss further. We look forward to hearing from you!